The therapy outpatients
department is where many of the clinics are held and is located on
the lower ground floor through entrance 8.
Patients coming to the hospital for an outpatient appointment
will receive a letter confirming which session they should
come to. When you arrive, please make your way to the
appropriate clinic you can speak to the receptionist to let
them know you have arrived.
How long will I be?
We hope that you will be seen at your appointment time or within
30 minutes of that time. Occasionally there are unavoidable delays,
but the clinic staff will keep you informed.
What to bring with you
- Your appointment letter or card
- Any letters for your consultant from your GP, district nurse,
physiotherapist or other health worker
- Details of any medication you are taking
- Money for prescriptions, refreshments and car parking
- Your diary or calendar, so future appointments or
treatments can be arranged if necessary
Please click on the links below for more