When you arrive please use the entrance number stated on your letter and make your way to the appropriate clinic.
How long will I be?
We hope that you will be seen at your appointment time or within 30 minutes of that time. Occasionally there are unavoidable delays, but the Clinic staff will keep you informed.
Changing Or Cancelling Your Appointment
To check, confirm or cancel your appointment please telephone the number on your appointment card or letter, or the main switchboard on 01202 665511. If you cannot keep your appointment for any reason, please tell us as soon as possible. We can then offer the date to another patient. If you fail to keep your appointment without notifying us you may be referred back to your GP.
- Cancel or rebook your outpatient appointment ONLINE
- Cancel or rebook your outpatient appointment by TEXT
If you would like to speak to the Outpatient Department please telephone 01202 442823. Please be aware that Monday mornings and 9.00-11.00 am Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are extremely busy and should be avoided if at all possible.
What To Bring With You
- Your appointment letter or card;
- Any letters for your Consultant from your GP, district nurse, physiotherapist or other health worker;
- Details of any medication you are taking;
- Money for prescriptions, refreshments and car parking.
Please bring your diary with you so future appointments or treatments can be arranged if necessary.
To help you find where to go once you get to Poole Hospital download the site plan.